Food allergies. People have different approach to handling their food allergies. Some are proactive and want to change their diet. In Australia, Clinical Labs have a remarkable blood test called Food Sensitivity Test that checks 93 products. Others prefer to enjoy their current lifestyle and diet. In any case, everyone can enjoy this recipe below, this roulade is divine.
My Zucchini Roulade recipe is ideal for someone who is on gluten free diet. Especially, it will be perfect for those who have discovered that they are allergic to cow milk. I guess, I created this for myself 🙂
5oog small zucchini
1/2 cup goat milk
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup amaranth flour
1/2 cup white rice flour
seasoning as desired
200g Greek goat cheese, white and crumbly
optional: 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
tray 25cm x 37cm (approximately), baking paper
1. Grate zucchini on medium. Like this on the picture:
2. Mix all the ingredients for the base.
3. Layout baking paper over the tray so paper is hanging over the edges.
4. Spread the mixture on the tray with paper and bake for 20-25 min at 180C.
5. In the meantime crumble the cheese and add a nutmeg. I use this cheese:
6. Take out the hot zucchini base and immediately distribute the crumbled cheese over it.
7. With the help of paper, lifting one edge on the shorter side of the tray roll the zucchini base, press gently to make it as tight as possible and leave for 5 minutes to set. (You may need gloves or use a towel to roll as it will be hot.)
8. The roulade to be cut at the serving time. If it gets cold, warm it up in the oven for 5-8 minutes. Cut into 1cm thick slices, it will make about 14-16 pieces for 25cm wide tray.
Copyright © MagicTableCloth