We love Australian mangoes. During the peak of the mango season, we can buy them in boxes and at a very affordable price. Then it is time to create!
This recipe is so simple and so yummy! And I think it is a perfect guilt free dessert for a summer especially during the festive season, when we are to have lots of treats. This is because it is sugar and dairy free. Enjoy.
2 large mangoes (very ripe)
250ml light coconut cream
Optional: One extra mango.
1. Peel mangoes and grate on coarse side into a large bowl.
2. In the small saucepan mix water and Agar. By using a silicon spatula, constantly mix on medium heat until the mixture just starts to boil.
3. Immediately add Agar mixture to the mangoes and quickly mix.
4. Quickly pour the coconut cream and continue mixing.
5. Without delay transfer pudding into the pudding form or individual serving glasses. Decorate with fresh mango pieces.
Copyright © MagicTableCloth