We love Australian mangoes. During the peak of the mango season, we can buy them in boxes and at a very affordable price.
This recipe is so simple and so yummy! And I think it is a perfect guilt free dessert for a hot summer because it is sugar and dairy free. Enjoy.
2 large mangoes (very ripe)
250ml/8.5oz light coconut cream
Optional: One extra mango.
1. Peel the mangoes and grate on coarse side into a large saucepan.
2. Combine the coconut cream and the mango mash. Place over a very low heat just to keep it warm. switch off the heat of needed.
3. In the small saucepan mix water and Agar. Constantly mix using a silicon spatula on medium heat until the mixture thickens and starts to boil.
4. Immediately add boiling Agar into the mango mix continuously mixing until well combined.
5. Without delay transfer the mixture into the pudding form or individual serving glasses. Optionally, decorate with fresh mango pieces.
Copyright © MagicTableCloth