“Oh Hallelujah, our problems are solved. We have banana bread.”
Watch this episode of Simpsons and you will definitely want to try my recipe:-)
3 small ripe bananas
1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup walnuts
1/4 cup dried australian currents
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup amaranth flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1. Turn on the oven to 185c.
2. To prepare a bread form, spray with oil and line with a baking paper
3. Use a large spoon to cut bananas into chunky pieces, then use a fork to mash 1/3 of banana pieces.
4. Combine all the ingredients except the sesame seeds.
5. Transfer into the form and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds. Bake for 30 minutes at 180c.
Copyright © MagicTableCloth